Friday, May 27, 2011

(NOT) Being Able to Cry

Not being able to cry, when you just "FEEL" like you MUST...sucks. Especially after months of being willing to. The only time I had, mentioned in the below email I sent to the Doc, as "one crazy night" was a night that I was stone-cold drunk off of my ass and got triggered about th PX and ALL of my guilt came flooding in. BAD NIGHT that was!!!


From: Me
To: The Doc
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 5:56:39 PM
Subject: Emotional question

Doc,
I was thinking yesterday and today about something and wanted to ask.
Should I worry that I really haven't been able to let go of my emotions yet...except for one crazy night?
You kept telling me to, but even Monday I was holding it all back when I was re-reading the sheet on the kid and again when we were talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment